Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Here is your first teaser for AMOUR BATTU!!!


★TEASER TUESDAY★
Here is your first teaser for AMOUR BATTU!!! Add it to your TBR today!

**AMOUR BATTU is a standalone in a series**

✒Bloggers/Reviewers ARC Sign Up

**You do not have to be a blogger to sign up! Every review counts so much, and it goes without saying that every single one is appreciated.**

📌Add AMOUR BATTU to your Goodreads tbr! 


Blurb:
My dreams were always in black and white, once in a while, I’d be gifted something gray.

Until her.

Then, I broke her. I tore her up. I shattered her. But she was breathing, living, and I knew damn well, she was on the verge of loving, but it couldn’t be me.

I turned from her for the red white and blue. Because war, destruction, hell even death was more welcome than the possibility of hurting her.

I didn’t deserve her, and she sure as fuck didn’t deserve me.

*This book is a stand alone, but is part of the Timeless Love series (Cinq A Sept).

Purchase CINQ À SEPT now—>
Add Cinq À Sept to Goodreads #TBR>http://bit.ly/2mJSNWM

No comments:

Post a Comment