Monday, June 10, 2019

Satisfaction Guaranteed, the all-new sexy, second chance romance from Lauren Blakely is NOW LIVE on ALL RETAILERS!!!




★★★ NEW RELEASE ★★★

Satisfaction Guaranteed, the all-new sexy, second chance romance from Lauren Blakely is NOW LIVE on ALL RETAILERS!!!

Grab this swoony, red-HOT, male POV romantic comedy TODAY!

✦ Kindle ➜ https://amzn.to/2MLdwcG
✦Goodreads ➜ http://bit.ly/2Dd3yJE

Performed by Andi Arndt and Jason Clarke, with Jason performing an album of fully produced classic love songs at the end of the story!

Lauren is donating 10% of the proceeds for SATISFACTION GUARANTEED for the first month to animal rescues! (In honor of the hero being a veterinarian and the heroine working in animal rescue). This donation applies both to ALL preorders and to all sales in the first month across all formats!

Blurb:

Look, she started it.

She issued me a challenge I couldn’t back down from. Make her purr like no man has done before.

Fine, she’s my business partner’s daughter. All right, I’m also working in the same damn practice with her. Yes, she happens to be my ex-fling. But that was seven years ago, and it was barely a week-long thing.

Except, Sloane is still the one I can’t stop thinking of -- brilliant, sexy, captivating Sloane. Maybe a week of taking her to new heights will get her out of my head.

So what if we spend a few nights on the town too? So what if I romance her across Manhattan? It’s all in the name of scientific pursuit of more magnificent Os.

Until the rules change…

No comments:

Post a Comment