Thursday, May 21, 2020

Pre-Order Blitz for Specter's Wake by Quinn Ryder .99 till June 20th

Get your pre-order for Specter's Wake for .99 till release day

This is the first in the series and it is one you don't want to miss. Coming on June 20th this is a must read MC book for all you MC lovers out there.


Synopsis:

And in his wake, he left behind a trail of endless, shimmering tears . . .

Specter

The man they once knew is dead, buried in a shallow grave outside of town with a bullet hole through his back. Their assassination failed, underestimating me, my thirst for life, and my love for Faith.
I never meant for my absence to destroy her, yet staying gone was the only way I could keep her protected. For the last seven years, I’ve laid low, traveling through life and riding the streets like a ghost, never being more than a shadow of what I used to be. I've kept my distance, but now that I know her life’s in danger, I think it’s time for Specter to claw his way out of the grave they buried him in and seek out his revenge.
I know infiltrating the Devil’s Armada again won’t be easy, especially since everyone thinks I’m dead, but I’ll do anything I can to protect Faith—even if it means putting myself in danger and confronting my murderer once and for all.

Goodreads:

Pre-Order From Amazon .99


No comments:

Post a Comment