Thursday, July 9, 2020

Enticing Journey Promotions Presents Torn (Cherry Grove Series #3) by Cole Lepley



Title: Torn 

Series: Cherry Grove Series #3

Author: Cole Lepley

Release Date: June 30, 2020

Genre: New Adult, college sports romance

Blurb:

Judah

Coach said no distractions this season

No drinking

No Girls

I've already broken one rule-- and I'm working on the second

Mackenzie

My therapist said no dating this year

No relationships

No sex

I'm getting better at following the rules-- but the new quarterback is making it so hard to be good.

Goodreads:

My Review

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Can I just say that Cole has done it again! She has written a story like no other when it comes to sports romance. She adds just enough angst to the story that before you know it you are on a roller coaster of a ride. 

I loved Judah and Mackenzie's story. Mackenzie held her own and she was able to get through her trials she was going through. The same with Judah as he held his own while navigating through his stuff. 

I could tell you the story but it would not do it any justice because you have to read Cole's words in order to enjoy them. So go on ahead and one click this series and enjoy an amazing ride! 

Buy Links: Kindle Unlimited





Praise:

Goodreads Review - “The chemistry between the characters is electric.”

Amazon Review -”I really loved Judah and Mackenzie's story. They are great for each other and have great chemistry. The flow and the storyline were great! Overall, I absolutely loved it! I would love to read more about these characters!”

Teasers: 




In The Series: 

Tragic (Cherry Grove Book 1)





Tamed (Cherry Grove Book 2)





Social Media Links: 


No comments:

Post a Comment