Tuesday, August 18, 2020

New Release from Lisa Renee Jones! A WICKED SONG is the second book in the stunningly sexy Brilliance Trilogy and Available NOW!











#New Release from Lisa Renee Jones! A WICKED SONG is the second book in the stunningly sexy Brilliance Trilogy and Available NOW!

BUY IT HERE

Kace August: famous, intense, addictive. Aria Alard: a woman with secrets, and a dangerous past. He seduced her, and she fell hard. She trusted him. But he broke that trust. Can he win her back?


My Review

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

OMG this trilogy is getting better and better with each book. I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happened next. I was on a roller coaster of a ride and I was just sitting there reading and reading saying holy hell. There is so much suspense in this book that I thought I knew what was going to happen next when in fact I was wrong.

Lisa does a great job with Aria and Kace. Kace is this serious violinist that has this need to want to protect Kace. While Kace has no idea what she wants or what is happening to her. I could go on and on about this book but I don't want to ruin it for anyone. This is a must read trilogy so go one out and one click both books before the ending comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment