Sunday, September 6, 2020

Wildfire Promotions Presents a Teaser Blast for Vibe by Liza James is coming September 10!



TEASER BLAST


Vibe by Liza James is coming September 10! 

#PreOrderHere:


This wasn't the life I was meant to live. 

According to my family, to The Nation, I should be working on my ascension. 

But I couldn't. Not after everything I'd seen, everything they made me do. 

After everything that had been done to me. I had to run away.

Now, it's been years of living on the outside in a life I thought I had finally pulled together. 

Until I met her. She changed everything for me. 

Slowly, the cracks of my facade began crumbling, revealing the secrets I hadn't realized were buried around my seemingly mundane life. 

I should run again, but with her by my side? I think we can tear everything down together. 

TRIGGER WARNING: This book confronts serious issues that can be potential triggers, such as rape, drugs, and violence. It does contain scenes in which sexual content is written in explicit detail. 

Add to your Goodreads TBR List here: https://geni.us/vibegoodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment