Saturday, July 20, 2013

Love Love By Beth Michele On Sale At Amazon & Barnes and Nobles



Synopsis:

Gabrielle Willis is smart. She's funny. And oh yes, she's a bit klutzy. 

When Gabrielle left sunny California bound for the energy of Manhattan, she was willingly leaving the life she had known for the new life she would create. But was she really leaving something behind or was she running away?

On the outside, Gabrielle Willis has it all under control. A new life in Manhattan, a great roommate, and a good job. But she is haunted. Haunted by a memory she's tried to forget and by a family who's abandoned her. But what happens when what's on the outside is only an illusion and in perfect contradiction to what's buried deep within?

Enter Dane Rhodes. He's gorgeous, smart, and sexy as hell. Just what Gabby wants, or so she thinks. But when she meets Brad Dixon, the sweet guy with the crooked smile, he begins to make her see that the very thing she is trying to run from is the very thing that just may push her to see the light.

**New Adult Contemporary Romance. Due to language & sexual content, this book is recommended for readers 17 & older**


Purchase:
Amazon:

B&N:

About Author:

Beth Michele (pen name for Beth Michele Luciano)

Beth Michele is a wife, a mom, an author and a lover of all things chocolate, well, anything sweet really. While stuffing chocolate in her face, she enjoys reading young adult and new adult novels furiously, and spending time with her husband and two adorable children who keep her on her peppermint pink painted toes. Those same children who inspire her to tell silly stories that cause hysterical giggles to tumble from their bellies.

Beth loves to laugh and loves to have a good cry, especially after reading a novel that stretches her soul, the ones that make her feel, and linger in the corners of her beating heart.

Beth began writing when she was in middle school, penning anything from short stories, to poetry, and then later to write children’s books. Her debut novel, Love Love is due out May 8, 2013.

“We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams” - Willy Wonka

My husband said something not too long ago that resonated with me. He said "you've been a writer your whole life and you didn't even know it." The more I thought about it, the more it felt like a truth. Ever since I was young, I've written poems, edited letters, written short stories, children's stories, but yet I'd never considered myself "a writer." I kept thinking to myself...am I really a writer? I'm passionate about it, but can I really do this? The fear kicked in, but then I finally said screw the fear, and suddenly became inspired. So much so, that I was writing on the back of blank deposit slips, on soggy paper in the shower, on the backs of grocery receipts...Anywhere inspiration hit me.

I'm happy to say that my first novel Love Love will be coming out this year. This is the most amazing thing I've ever done and I feel so many things...blessed, appreciative, overwhelmed, nervous, bubbling with butterflies, but mostly I feel excitement and especially gratitude for all of the love and support.

Links:
Goodreads:

Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment