Monday, December 10, 2018

Enticing Journey Promotions Presents an Amazon/Goodreads Review Tour for Siren & Mariticide by Jo-Anne Joseph


Title: Siren
Title: Mariticide
Author: Jo-Anne Joseph
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: Available Now



Nothing in life is ever monochrome.
I discovered that a long time ago,
And with all such lessons, 
I learned it the hard way.
Dark cannot exist without light.
Night can’t occur without day.
Despair can’t flourish without hope.
I couldn’t live without her,
She can’t survive without me.
She was meant to be my protector.
It was us against the world.
Allies. Partners. 
Instead, she became my worst fear.
I allowed that despair to grow and fester.
I let it mar me, then, almost destroy me.
I realized something had to give.
This time, there is no turning back. 
When the siren calls to you,
You unwillingly answer.
Question is… Would I survive the fall?


🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
This is the first book I have read by Jo-Anne and will not be the last. I really don't know where to start with this review because I don't want to give to much away so I am going to be very brief which is quite a thing for me because you all know I love to review and give away a little so the reader will want to go out and read the book. So here goes my non spoiler review......

Siren and Sage are sisters. Siren is the stronger of the two both mentally and physically. Siren controls Sage and Sage wants to get away from her sister but she can't. Then things start to happen and Sage really wants to leave but she knows she will never get away from her sister. 

This book is dark and does have some small triggers but most of all what I loved about it was that there is so much suspense. You don't know what is going to happen next and you are sitting on the edge of your seat reading like crazy to see what is going to happen next. This book was a complete mind f@#$ it will have you guessing till the end.




How far would you go to protect your loved ones?
What would be the ultimate sacrifice?
Lie? Fight? Steal? 
Would you kill?
For Alyssa Morgan there was no question.
She would do anything. 
When her ideologies are threatened she has a choice to make. 
But can she destroy the one person she trusted most in the world?
Luke Greene realized from the moment she walked into his office he was in too deep.
He believed in her innocence, even though she refused to admit it. 
Was his obsession with Alyssa just a diversion from his own crumbling life?
He has a choice to make - his profession or uncovering the truth.



🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Holy Hell what the eff did I just read is my first thought after reading this book. I mean Mariticide means the killing of one's husband and I was like shizz this book is so much more than the name but damn Jo-Anne took me on a roller coaster ride that had me screaming and wanting to throw my kindle across the room. You want to talk about total mind eff this book is it! I did not know what to think and just when I think I have it figured out I was completely wrong.

Alyssa has it all until one day something happens and her life is turned upside down. She know she needs help but she has no idea where to go to or who to go to because she knows she can't trust anyone close to her. She knows she needs to protect the ones she loves but who can she trust.

Then she turns to Luke Greene and when she walks out of his office he knows he is in some serious trouble because he believes in her and will do anything to help her and keep her safe. In his search for the truth he is in too deep to walk away and he will ultimately have to decide between his job or helping Alyssa find the truth.

This is a MUST read that will have you up till the wee hours in the morning reading until you find out what really happened.
 







Jo-Anne Joseph is an indie contemporary romance author, dreamer, doer, artist with a flair for creating stories about the seemingly impossible and second chance romance. Along with a passion for writing, she is an avid reader and enjoys painting and coloring. She also has a deep love for poetry and prose. Her lifelong love affair with words started at a young age and resulted in her debut novel Infinity.


Jo-Anne is a business professional by day and also writes on a volunteer basis for on-line publication Still Standing Magazine and the website Glow in the Woods. Her articles have been republished in several newsletters.
Jo-Anne lives in Johannesburg South Africa which provides the inspiration for the settings in her novels, with her husband Brian and their beautiful son Braydon.

HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment