Friday, December 28, 2018

Social Butterfly Promotions Presents The Forgotten (Demons #2), an all-new Paranormal Romance by Marina Simcoe is AVAILABLE NOW!


★ ★ ★ NOW LIVE! ★ ★ ★

The Forgotten (Demons #2), an all-new Paranormal Romance by Marina Simcoe is AVAILABLE NOW!

Grab your copy today!

Free in Kindle Unlimited
Amazon Worldwide - mybook.to/ForgottenDemonsMS

I’ve been abducted, twice in as many months.
The world of my captors is a dark and mysterious place, but for me it also holds forbidden pleasures I’ve never experienced before.

Still, when I get a chance to run, I take it.

A rebel and a convicted criminal, he has spent most of his existence suspended between two worlds, in a state his kind call Deep Sleep. Nearly forgotten by all.

Until I disturb his slumber.

The touch of a demon awaken is always dangerous. And for me, it turns out treacherous in more ways than one.

I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. LET THE SLEEPING DEMONS LIE.

Warning: The Forgotten is a paranormal romance that contains sexual situations and graphic descriptions of intimacy. For readers 18+. 

Although The Forgotten is a brand new love story with different main characters, it is recommended to read the series in order, to better understand the world and the main story line.

Grab Demon Mine (Demons #1) Today!
Free in Kindle Unlimited 
Amazon Worldwide - mybook.to/DemonMineMS


No comments:

Post a Comment