Friday, December 14, 2018

Lilly Wilde Presents Salvaged Hearts Book 2 of The No Longer Broken Duet


Note: This is Book Two of the No Longer Broken Duet.
Not to be read as a standalone.


Life has a way of giving you exactly what you didn’t expect.

When I’m sidelined by Mama’s illness, time in Blue Ridge becomes more than medical visits and sitting bedside. It unveils secrets that leave me spiraling out of control. My only solace is the inexplicable connection I feel with single-mother Ragan Prescott, a woman I shouldn’t want.


I’ve somehow caught the eye of NFL’s Man on Fire Branch McGuire, and I now find myself in the center of a clique that shunned me in high school. Despite my caution, the attraction to someone like Branch is more than I can fight. Flashes of the life I escaped are pushed aside as I embrace the advances of a man most will only dream of.

It was supposed to end with one night.

When a small-town event leads to an intimate setting flooded with high-school behavior and booze, we make an agreement that opens more than just a bedroom door. Free of inhibitions and laced with desire, a drunken dare becomes an evening of seduction and lust.

But fate had other ideas.

Will our shattered beginnings serve as the precursor to an equally punishing future, or will we emerge renewed by the love of Salvaged Hearts?

**Book Two of the No Longer Broken Duet.



Salvaged Hearts by Lilly Wilde

"When you already have a favorite series and you don’t think anything else can even come close, BAM! Lilly Wilde threw a wrench into my favorites! This book absolutely positively blew me away. After reading the 1st one I was more than excited to get to dive into this profound story. I was hit with a huge blanket of emotions with this one. Hate, anger, sadness, love, happiness, excitement, worry. I can’t even explain. The butterflies and goosebumps and tears I will remember forever. Branch and Ragan are both so strong and determined. It was breathtaking. There’s no way I am going to be able to read anything else! Thank you Lilly for writing such amazing books."
Julie Scheidt - Goodreads Reviewer

“This is a book like no other. These characters are under my skin, and I fall deeper with every single word.”
Amazon Reviewer

"This story hit every emotion inside me. I admit I read a lot of books and it takes a lot for me to feel butterflies and it gave me that and tingles, tears, anger, happiness, everything! I loved every word from this story. I couldn't wait until this story came out and it couldn't be more perfect. I'm so happy I got to read such beautiful work!!"
Katy Paton - Goodreads Reviewer

“You totally killed this book! It’s off-the-charts amazing!”
Goodreads Reviewer

“This story is not like anything I have ever read before—it’s brilliant and amazing.”
Amazon Reviewer

“I am simply not ready to leave these characters and their stories behind yet. I love this book, and I am not ready for it to be over.”
 Amazon Reviewer

“This book grips you and pulls you in. It's a book about life, survival and perseverance. Overcoming your past to find your true self and the life you deserve. As far as the ending...Wow… just wow!”
 Eve Kandis - Goodreads Reviewer

“The conflict in these chapters is torture but wonderful. It’s so amazing!
Amazon Reviewer

“This story is so damn strong…I am beyond words!”
Goodreads Reviewer
          

Lilly Wilde is a wife and mother who loves to fill each day with happiness and laughter. Lilly loves to dream, get lost in fantasy and create alternate worlds in which we can escape ever so often. She’s down-to-earth, engaging and compassionate with a great sense of humor. Her laughter is one of the first qualities that you’ll notice; you’ll become instantly drawn to her witty and fun-loving spirit.

Lilly spent a lot of time daydreaming as a child which led to numerous hours of reading and eventually the writing of poetry. The first story Lilly began writing was entitled He Lied To Me, a novel she plans to complete in the near future. After years of starting and stopping several novels, she eventually set a goal to complete her debut novel, Untouched. Her stories are of strength, growth, facing demons and stepping outside your comfort zone; they often surround topics of family and love and the beauty of both.


✦ Amazon US  ✦ Amazon UK ✦ Amazon AU ✦ Amazon CA

No comments:

Post a Comment