Sunday, February 24, 2019

Enticing Journey Presents Rectify (A Redemption Novel #3) by Marley Valentine



Title: Rectify 
Series: A Redemption Novel 
Author: Marley Valentine
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Cover Design: PopKitty Design
Release Date: January 24, 2019

Synopsis:

We weren’t just young, we were stupid and reckless.

He was the beginning of every bad decision I made, the enemy of everyone I’d ever loved.

I was a pawn in his game. A prize to be claimed, and a trophy to be flaunted.

Now we’re two adults with crooked pasts, trying to straighten out our future. 

His heart belongs to his daughter, while mine is too tattered to give away.

Neither of us believe in happily ever after. 

Not after everything we’ve been through.

So, why are we desperately trying to chase ours?

Goodreads Link:

My Review:

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Okay first I have to say this because anyone who follows my reviews know I HATE Sasha. I hate everything about her. She is a selfish, manipulating biatch that cares for no one but herself and her daughter. I mean she had my blood boiling so bad I had to put the book down several times. SO can you imagine my thoughts when I saw she was getting her own book. I said oh hell to the no she doesn't deserve a story but thank God I am not the author. 

I will say that I am glad that I read this book because I was able to piece together what happened to her when she was younger. She ended her relationship with Drix to be with Jay and I could not understand why. I was so disappointed in her behavior but after reading her story I understand why she did what she did. It still doesn't excuse her behavior but what the hell people deserve to have second chances and as long as it was not with Drix I was happy to see she would get a happy ending.

When Sasha was younger she left Drix to be with Jay and Jay did her wrong real wrong and she got her feelings hurt real bad. She ends up having her daughter and she focuses solely on her daughter and trying to figure out how she could get Drix back into her life without ruining it. But Drix has moved on and he is with his girl married and has children. Then she sees Jay and he wants to talk to her. He wants forgiveness for what he did and he is truly sorry for what he did to her and she is not ready to forgive him yet. Then she finds out that Jay has a daughter himself and he has changed his life for her for the better.

As the two rekindle a friendship it turns into something more and as they navigate through this new relationship they have to learn to let go of the past and move on to the future.


Buy Links:

Teaser: 


Book Playlist:




Other Books in this Series
Available NOW and #Free with #KindleUnlimited

Reclaim (A Redemption Novel)

Revive (A Redemption Novel)


Author Bio: 
Marley Valentine comes from the future. Living in Sydney, Australia with her family. When she's not busy writing her own stories, she spends most of her time immersed in the words of her favourite authors.

Social Media Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment