Saturday, May 25, 2019

Kaidans Seduction Presents Fairlane Series By Harlow Layne

With Love, Alex (Fairlane 0.5)


Synopsis:

One night will change the path of her life forever. 

Celebrating the one year anniversary of her divorce, Alex never thought her world would be flipped upside down again. While one person betrays her, another ignites a new adventure in her life. 

For the first time in years, Alex no longer feels the need to hide from her friends and family. Other than her ex having joint custody of their son, and his determination to ruin her at every turn, Alex finally feels like she can trust herself. 

Or can she? Alex knows she and her son deserve a better life, but what happens when old doubts resurface? Can Alex push aside her fears, or will she let her ex’s words destroy her all over again? 

Goodreads:

Hollywood Redemption (Fairlane #1)


Synopsis:

Collided by fate and pushed apart by distance, does love even stand a chance?

Alex was a single mother living in the middle of nowhere. Nothing exciting ever happened here, unless you counted being harassed by her ex-husband. Until one night changes the entire course of Alex's life. 

But even with all the good that occurs in her life, Alex must overcome her past demons, the very demons that caused her to become a shell of the woman she once was, that is if she wants to fight for the promise of the new life brought before her. 

Luke was a Hollywood actor, famous, gorgeous, and completely unlike anything I’d ever come across. He was a man on the rise, whose work ruled his life, that is until a chance encounter with Alex.

He claimed to be nothing like the egotistical, selfish Hollywood type that the world made actors like him out to be, but convincing Alex of that would be tough as hell… especially with all that she has at risk.

Can two people from two very different worlds - collided by fate and pushed apart by distance get a real chance at love?

Luke and Alex story continues in Hollywood Fairytale. 

Goodreads:


Hollywood Fairytale (Fairlane #2)


Synopsis:

The conclusion of Luke and Alex’s story. 

Finding love was the easy part. 

Now plagued with a long distance relationship, someone trying to discredit their relationship at every turn, and Alex’s ex-husband. Will their love stand up to the challenge? 

I knew life wouldn’t be easy, but I never thought I’d be scared for my life. 

Note: This book should be read after Hollywood Redemption. 

Goodreads:


Unsteady in Love (Fairlane #3)


Synopsis:

Everything I ever thought I knew about him, everything I thought he wanted was a lie. 

Imagine one day calling your boyfriend, the love of your life, the man you planned to marry and have kids with only to find out his phone has been disconnected, and he’s joined the military. 

How could someone love you if they ran away? 

That was four years ago when he shattered my heart into a million pieces and today I find that same man on my doorstep… pleading for forgiveness and my hand in marriage. 

Our relationship isn’t what I dreamt it would be. The only way to see it through is to keep the past pain buried and protecting my heart. It shouldn’t be hard when he’s half a world away, but when tragedy strikes causing Holden to come back to me half the man he was when he left... 

I must decide if he’s worth giving a second chance. With a past as checkered as ours, I’m not sure love will ever exist again. 

Unsteady in Love is a stand-alone in the Fairlane series. The series has crossover characters from each novel. It is not required to read the books in order but it is recommended to enhance the reading experience. 

Fairlane Series: 
1. Hollywood Redemption (Luke and Alex) 
2. Hollywood Fairytale (Luke and Alex) 
3. Unsteady in Love (Holden and Prue) 
4. Kiss Me (Jax and Gabi) - Coming November 2019 

Goodreads:

My Review:

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

OMG I love loved this book. I had so many emotions while I was reading it. I laughed and I cried and I mean I cried because it hit home. I had a nephew who did three tours in Afghanistan and I was so worried about him. I prayed everyday for his troop and him and I prayed that they all came home safe and sound. So while I was reading so many memories came back to me and I cried like a baby. 

Prue is doing everything she can to take care of her father and work but she has to quit her job to take care of her dying father. So when her father dies it feels like she has died to because she has no one but her friend. See she lost the love of her life after graduation. They had plans to be together and when it came time to be together Holden was no where to be found. He left town and left Prue with no way to reach him.

Holden has a great life or so he thought. His parents have other plans for him and he is not having it so he leaves his family and Prue behind to move on because he refuses to do what his parents want.

Years later Holden returns to get Prue back only to find that she moved away and hires a Private Eye to find her and when he does he goes to her but his return is bad timing because Prue is burying her father. But Holden is determined to tell her the truth and win her back. But will Prue listen to him and accept his apology and the truth? Will Holden be able to convince Prue to be his? 

No comments:

Post a Comment