Friday, May 24, 2019

NOW LIVE & ONLY 99c!!! Her Dean’s Desire by Sassy Sparx is available now + FREE in Kindle Unlimited!!!



NOW LIVE & ONLY 99c!!! Her Dean’s Desire by Sassy Sparx is available now + FREE in Kindle Unlimited!!!

Her Dean's Desire is short & sexy, teacher-student, boss-employee, May-December delight, with lots of whipped cream, a deflowering, and the HEA you crave.




It's not allowed.
She's my student employee, but I need to be her boss in bed. Melissa is everything I want in a woman--soft, warm, caring. But she's only twenty-one. I'm the dean of her college, and old enough to be her father. Did I mention she’s a virgin? Yeah, there's no future for us.

He's a silver fox, my dream come true. I've saved myself for someone just like him. Derrick Masters is a man, not a boy, and he needs me in his life. If only he could see that while I may be young and inexperienced, I know exactly what I want.

Add to your Goodreads TBR ➩ http://bit.ly/2Eu86vI

No comments:

Post a Comment