Tuesday, May 14, 2013

GCR Book Tours Presents Release Day Blitz for UNTOUCHED by Melody Grace

Emerson Ray is trouble. Juliet knows it the minute she lays eyes on Cedar Cove’s resident bad boy. Forced to spend her summer before college in the sleepy beach town, she never expected to crash into the most devastating guy she’s ever met—or for Emerson’s blue eyes to strip through her dark secrets, and make her feel a desire she’s never known. Their connection is undeniable, but Juliet is torn. She knows, once she gives him everything, there’ll be no turning back.

Juliet McKenzie is dangerous. Emerson can tell from the way she blows through all his defences, laying bare the demons he’s carried alone all his life. He’s left a trail of broken hearts and empty beds in his wake, but Juliet is different. Her innocence is intoxicating—and the passion she keeps hidden, just below the surface. He wants to be the only one to set it free, but with every kiss, he’s closer to losing control and doing the one thing he swore he never would: fall in love.

One summer. Two damaged hearts. Their story is only just beginning…

UNTOUCHED is a prequel novella to the USA Today Bestselling UNBROKEN. It also can be read as a stand-alone story.




“Hey,” he grins, easy, and slides his hand around the back of my neck, pulling me in for a long, lazy kiss. My heart is racing as I taste him, mint and coffee, and something else, something all Emerson.

“You ready?”He puts the truck back in drive, and then slings his right arm around my shoulder. I snuggle closer, reveling in the touch of him.

“Ready for what?” I ask, as he turns out of town.

“This is our first date.” Emerson announces.

“Really?” I laugh. “I thought we were a long way past that.”

Like, three bases past.

I blush at the reminder, and I can tell from his wolfish grin that Emerson's thinking the same thing.

“A girl like you deserves a real date,” Emerson declares. “Not just groping in the dark somewhere.”

“In case you’ve forgotten, I kind of liked the whole groping in the dark thing,” I say, amazed at my boldness.

Emerson laughs. “Only kind of? Sweetheart, if that was you kind of liking something, I can’t wait to see what happens when you love it.”

“You'll just have to find out then, won't you?” I tease.

“Oh, I will. Believe me, baby. I've got plans for the two of us.” Emerson gives me that look again, dark and wild. He curves his lips into a teasing grin.






Melody Grace is a small-town girl turned SoCal beach lover. After spending her life with her nose in a book, she decided it was time she wrote one herself. She loves steamy romance novels, happily-ever-afters, and lusting after fictional menfolk.




UNTOUCHED is available today!
Amazon:
Barnes & Nobles:
Smashwords:

Celebrate with Melody Grace on Facebook! All day today she will chatting with readers about UNBROKEN and UNTOUCHED, and answering some of your questions!

Join BELOW




No comments:

Post a Comment