Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Enticing Journey Presents a Book Tour for At The Wrong Time (The Right Kind Of Wrong #3) by L.B. Reyes



Title: At The Wrong Time
Series: The Right Kind of Wrong #3
Author: L.B. Reyes
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release: January 29, 2019
Publisher: Limitless Publisher

Goodreads:

My Review:

💖💖💖💖💖

Okay so I am not going to lie here with this review and I will tell you why I am being brutally honest because I effing love this series and all throughout this series I thought Hannah was a biatch a straight up selfish biatch and that annoyed me.

I started reading her story and knew I was going to get some more background I needed on her. I needed the Intel like first book because I was like what the hell is up with her what is her issue and when I got it I was like okay I maybe could like her but I still didn't think she was worthy of Derek. As you can tell I LOVE DEREK! He is the man and I love everything about him. He is to good for Hannah and I was kinda hoping they wouldn't get together because he is the man and deserves so much love and attention. But hey I didn't write the book I just read it! hahahahahaha

Give this series a go because you will love it! I did but I just wanted Derek all to myself. 

Blurb: 
Guilt. It has the power to suck the soul right out of you. I’ve spent four years behind bars to wallow in mine, thinking about every wrong decision I’ve made.

The more I thought about my past mistakes, the more I realized that my biggest one…was him.

Derek Hensley. The man I love, and also the man I betrayed.

Now that I’m free from prison walls I have a chance to do things the right way. I want to start

over, but no matter how hard I try to leave the past in the past, my heart still belongs to him.

I know I screwed up. I know I don’t deserve a second chance. But that doesn’t mean I won’t try.

Buy Links (Kindle Unlimited):

Teaser: 


Praise for the novel:

“Ahhhh! This book is amazing but this cliffhanger is going to do me in!” ~Cassie’s Book Addicts

“... a very emotional book.” ~A Book Nerd, A Bookseller & Bibliophile Blog

In the Series:

The Right Kind of Wrong (The Right Kind of Wrong #1)

The Wrong Side of Us (The Right Kind of Wrong #2)


Author Bio:
L.B. Reyes, lover of all things romance and professional procrastinator, was born and raised somewhere in the large state of Texas. She spends most of her time listening to music that bring her characters to life, or dancing to it when she needs to destress. When she's not writing, she's thinking about how to torture her characters or give them the happy ending they deserve. A mother, student and now author, L.B. Reyes is always busy, but makes sure to make time for her family. She is a firm believer that all obstacles may be overcome and so she spends her days encouraging others to follow their dreams, no matter how far away they seem. 

Social Media Links:

Giveaway:

No comments:

Post a Comment