Thursday, March 28, 2019

99c SALE!!! Her Two Men in Tahiti by Dana Delamar & Kristine Cayne


99c SALE!!! Her Two Men in Tahiti by Dana Delamar & Kristine Cayne is on sale for a limited time + FREE in Kindle Unlimited!!!

“I could not put it down, absolutely addictive” – Amazon reviewer

“Wow, this book has all the feels!” – Amazon reviewer

“…a full-on hyper-drive rollercoaster ride of sex, adventure and love” – Amazon reviewer


Three hearts face the music...

They've haunted my dreams since the last time we hooked up. Two hot British rock stars who spent a week devoting themselves to my pleasure. I never thought I'd see them again. Yet here we are in Tahiti, trying to keep their band, King's Cross, from fracturing. But how can I help, when I'm at the heart of their problems?

SKY

I left them to save them, but I nearly destroyed myself in the process. Can my heart survive doing it all over again?

ROD

I had them, for one brief week before it all fell apart. Now she's gone, and he's rejected me one too many times. How can I be around him every day, when he reminds me of everything I've lost?

DEV

I had a glimpse of happiness, but it came in the form of all I knew to be wrong. I was raised to deny what my heart so desperately wants. How much longer can I go on this way?

ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE TOTAL INDULGENCE SERIES

#1 Her Two Men in London

Free in Kindle Unlimited

#3 Her Two Men in Sonoma

Free in Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment