Saturday, March 30, 2019

Kaidans Seduction Presents a Review for Dirty Talk: Speak Your Dirty Mind! Why Your Words Will Turn Your Partner On by Brian Hughes


Synopsis:
Brace yourself, fellow traveler of the world; this book is no ordinary reading. It will likely challenge ideals which you’ve held for many years, and it may touch you in your most private places. Because books about sex tend to be sexy, and there’s really no getting around it… thinking about healthy sex should be arousing. But we’ll do our best to dial the seductive language down (not too much, we promise!) so you can focus on the inherent lessons in the text. 

Goodreads:

My Review:

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I am going to be very frank and honest in this review and some of my followers may be shocked by what I say so I apologize right now but I have been married for 22 years and have been with my husband for 30 years and we have had our ups and downs like any marriage would but I found a book that really put some spark into my marriage because after reading it I wasn't ashamed to talk dirty to husband or try new sexual things with my husband.

Then Brian offered his book to me and it opened my eyes more because quite frankly you can get into a slump and not want to be intimate with your spouse but Brian's book had me rethinking those things and spicing up my love life again with newer information and a renewed sense of sexuality that I have over my husband.

I recommend this book to everyone because it helps teach you about communicating with your significant other and spice up your love life like it did mine. The husband thanks you Brian!


Author Bio:

Imagine a world where we experience a stable sense of aliveness and vitality in our sex lives. A world where we can explore and satisfy our deepest carnal desires, vastly improving our quality of life. 

Brian has dedicated his personal life and career in an attempt to discover what makes good sex. He believes a creative approach to sexual relations, where there are no holds barred, is the main ingredient to sexual fulfillment. Taboos should be re-examined, and curiosity encouraged. The bedroom should be the place to make new discoveries about ourselves and our partner, where we are the least inhibited and can explore our desires with an open mind.

Brian's series of books explores uniquely new approaches to finding sexual happiness by taking the reader on roads less traveled. Reading about new ways of fulfilling our desires can let us identify with them and connect with feelings we didn't even know were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment