Friday, March 22, 2019

******* Kaidans Seduction Presents To ALL Bloggers Thorn's Revenge (Devils Riot MC #2) by E. C. Land ARC Sign Up *******


Thorn’s Revenge(Devils Riot MC #2) by E.C. Land 

Blurb:

Thorn
I told her when we first met that we couldn’t be more than friends with benefits. It was a great idea until she ghosted me. That’s when the puzzle pieces fit together and I realized she had more than just my dick in knots about her.

The girl claimed my heart through and through. No one would tell me shit about her, or at least, they didn’t until shit hit the fan.

Today is another story. Today she’s back and I’ll fight to prove she’s mine, even if I have to face the devil himself in order to save her. (less)

Bloggers Sign Up Here: https://forms.gle/eabDt3Cs7pBEWEMr6 

#DRMC ##BookTwo #ECLand #ThornsRevenge #ComingSoon #MC

No comments:

Post a Comment