Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Enticing Journey Promotions Presents a Man of Matrimony by Thea Dawson



Title: Man of Matrimony
Series: The Gentleman, Inc. Series
Author: Thea Dawson
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: April 2, 2019

Blurb: 

Liam McGuire.

Annoyingly laid back. Hopelessly unambitious.

Cocky, irreverent, impossible.

My polar opposite.

My husband.

All my life, I’ve been the golden girl. Ivy League, MBA, the youngest executive at my company. The world lay at my feet.

Then the company I put my heart and soul into collapsed in scandal.

My so-called friends have deserted me.

I’m left with mounting debts and a shattered reputation, in danger of losing everything.

When a handsome stranger proposes a helping hand, I jump at the chance. I know it’s crazy, but all I have to do is stay married to him until he gets his green card, and he’ll support me until I’m back on my feet.

It’s the perfect marriage of convenience … except for the inconvenient way I’m starting to fall for him.

Brianna Winter.

Aggravatingly organized. Perpetually prim.

Stuck-up. Straitlaced.

Sex on a stick with a candy coating of complete indifference.

My wife.

I thought it would be easy. One year of marriage, and I’d be able to stay in sunny California for the rest of my life.

But one kiss changed everything.

Now, living at close quarters with the beautiful Miss B—with that toned body, that perfect skin, and that brilliant mind—I’m slowly going insane.

The memory of that kiss plays out over and over again in my mind in a kind of carnal loop of lust, but she shows no sign that she feels even the slightest bit of heat between us.

I may not survive my marriage long enough to get divorced.

MAN OF MATRIMONY is a steamy, standalone romance with heat, humor, and a sexy Irish hero! Happy reading!

Goodreads: 

My Review:

💚💚💚💚💚

OMG where do I begin with this review. I know I don't want to give away to many spoilers because this is one book that you have to read. You will laugh, cry, and scream at your kindle while reading this and you will have so many emotions when your done reading it. I laughed so hard at times my stomach hurt and then there were times I yelled at my kindle like get it together you two and just seal the deal already and give us a epic story to enjoy.

Brianna is down on her luck after her boss was investigated for doing illegal things and Brianna is associated with him in the crime. So not only has she lost her job but her respect from others and her reputation. So when she meets Liam who is from Ireland and he proposes something she can't refuse she says okay and they get married. 

See it is a fake marriage they will have for a year long enough for Liam to get his green card and also for him to get his dream job. Only these two can only do fake for so long before something real happens and that is where the story gets crazy. So go on and one click this lovely story and enjoy a roller coaster ride with a side dish of Irish! 

Buy Links (Kindle Unlimited): 

Teasers:




Author Bio: 

Thea Dawson is a world traveler, vegetarian, salsa dancer, film fanatic, and lover of happy endings. In an alternate steampunk universe, she travels by dirigible and gets in sword fights with dashing villains.

In this one, she lives in the Pacific Northwest with her husband/salsa partner, three antic children, and an agenda-driven cat. She writes at the intersection of smart, sweet and steamy; her goal with every book is to melt your heart and brighten your day.

Social Media Links: 

Giveaway - $25 Amazon Gift Certificate:

No comments:

Post a Comment