Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Kaidans Seduction Presents an Author Spotlight on Anna L. Walls

Author Bio:
I grew up a rancher's daughter hoping to inherit the ranch and run a riding school for city kids. However, my brother bought the ranch from our parents in order to avoid an inheritance tax, and I ended up joining the army, marrying my fisherman husband, and moving to the wilderness of Alaska where I raised two wonderful boys. One of them gave me an old laptop computer and now I'm a published author. Go figure.

I can be emailed at AnnaLWalls@gmail.com 

And for those of you who keep inviting me - The only RPing I do is Dungeons & Dragons.

My writing blog - Anna's Obsession - Writing tips - Book reviews - Author Spotlights

My website - Anna's Passion - Buy one or more of my books and browse through the tabs to see what will be coming in the future.

A window into my life - Anna of Alaska - every day is an adventure.

Goodreads: 

Books:
MAGE KING, book #3 of The Making of a Mage King trilogy
WHITE STAR, book #2 of The Making of a Mage King trilogy
PRINCE IN HIDING, book #1 of The Making of a Mage King trilogy
KING BY RIGHT OF BLOOD AND MIGHT is available from my website only. Now available again as CROWN OF STEEL
THE MAKING OF A MAGE KING, The trilogy under a single cover
COLONEL CORPORAL a short story, eBook only
ARE YOU BRAVE ENOUGH a book of short stories

1 comment: