Saturday, April 20, 2019

Pre-Order The Initiation, a Filthy, Rich American Trilogy by Nikki Sloane is coming May 28, 2019!


★ ★ ★ PREORDER ALERT! ★ ★ ★

The Initiation, a Filthy, Rich American Trilogy by Nikki Sloane is coming May 28, 2019!

Pre-order your copy today!
Amazon Universal – http://mybook.to/theinitiation
Google Play– http://bit.ly/2PgAwxE

No one knows how new members are selected to the board of Hale Banking and Holding. But there are rumors of a sordid rite of initiation.

Whispers how one woman and nine men disappear into a boardroom.

This time, that woman will be me.

The Hale family owns everything—the eighth largest bank in the world, everyone in our town, even the mortgage on my parents’ mansion. And now Royce Hale wants to own me.

He is charming. Seductive. Ruthless. But above all, he’s the prince of lies. My body may tighten with white-hot desire under his penetrating gaze, but I refuse to enjoy it.

I’ll make a deal with the devil to save my family and sell myself to the Hales. But Royce will never own my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment