Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Give Me Books Promotions Presents NOW LIVE & ONLY 99c!!! Wed to the Warrior by Madison Faye is available now + FREE in Kindle Unlimited!!!



NOW LIVE & ONLY 99c!!! Wed to the Warrior by Madison Faye is available now + FREE in Kindle Unlimited!!!

“OMG!!! Madison Faye has done it again with this hot and sexy as hell super fast read” – Amazon reviewer

“Another deliciously HOOOOOT AS HELL romance from Madison Faye! Fast paced, insta-yumminess and great characters” – Amazon reviewer


Other would-be suitors called me “challenging”.
But the most undeniable, sinfully gorgeous Highlander lord around calls me a challenge.
Oh and he calls me something else, too: his.

Marriage has never been in the plans for me. Not with my reputation for being “headstrong” and “disobedient”. That is, until Lord Callum Bruce barges into my world and scatters those plans all over the place.

But Lord Bruce is a brute of a man. A battle-hardened soldier and fierce, dominant Highland lord. Well, that and completely beautiful, which is so very, very unfair.

When he tells me I’m to be his wife, I flee. But there’s no running from the most dominant, gorgeous, sinfully tempting man I’ve ever met.

Not after I’ve had a teasing taste of those perfect lips. Not when I’ve felt those rough hands on me. Not when deep down, I want him to chase me.

…Not when deep down, I want him to take all of me.

The first kiss was a mistake. The second was stolen. But the ones after that, I’ve run out of excuses for.

I’ve scared nine would-be-suitors away. But something tells me, number ten isn’t going anywhere.

Passionate about plaid? Step into something wild, filthy, and tropey as all get-out. Hot, alpha af, and WILDLY historically inaccurate. Warning: not responsible for lost or ripped bodices. Reader beware.

As with all my books, this one is safe, with no cheating, and a HEA guaranteed.



ALSO AVAILABLE 

Tamed by the Highlander – 99c for a limited time!!

Free in Kindle Unlimited

Stolen by the Scottish Rogue – 99c for a limited time!!

Free in Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment