Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Wildfire Promotions Presents a EXCERPT/TEASER BLAST TORN APART by K. Webster & Nikki Ash

 

EXCERPT/TEASER BLAST

The Torn and Bound duet is coming October 20th! This angsty AF #whychoose college romance is unlike anything you’ve read. It’s going to make you laugh and cry and swoon. It’s going to tear your heart apart... but don’t worry... K Webster and Nikki Ash will put it back together again. 

Check out this excerpt from Torn Apart:

“I can’t believe you’re making me play this.” Her cackle makes me smirk, even if she’s forcing me to play the game with the worst graphics in history.

Minecraft is the babysitter for grade school kids who are all jacked up on Mountain Dew when mommies and daddies around the world need a break.

It’s not for people like us.

Real gamers. “I’m going to build a cute pen here to house my sheep,” she tells me. “If you’re a good boy, I’ll make you one too.”

“I don’t want sheep.”

“Pigs?”

“I could lock you in my pen.”

“You sayin’ I’m a pig?”

We tear our attention from the train wreck graphics to look at each other. Mia’s dark, sculpted eyebrow is popped up, trying and failing to give me hella attitude. She’s anything but a pig.

Guys practically trip all over their damn feet when she’s around. Straight guys.

I’m a little fucking crooked.

Have you preordered your copy? Right now, you can grab them both at a special preorder price!

Pre-Order Torn Apart:

Amazon universal: https://bit.ly/30fcpFC





Pre-Order Bound Together:

Amazon universal: https://bit.ly/3jaXCnX





Authors’ note: The Torn and Bound Duet is a mature, new adult, why choose romance between friends to lovers, enemies to lovers, with a bit of taboo thrown in. This duet contains MF/MFMM/MM scenes. The duet will be released on all platforms with no plans for KU at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment