Saturday, November 14, 2020

Available Now A Demon's Song by E.C. Land






Available Now

A Demon’s Song

A Dark Lullabies #4 

Hunter

The day she walked through the front door, I wanted nothing more than to hate her.

I didn't trust her, and she rubbed me the wrong way from the get-go.

I wanted nothing to do with her, so I ensured I'd avoid her at all costs. It worked for a while, until I found her on the side of the road in the middle of the night.

Of course I did the noble thing and brought her home, but I had no idea she'd end up in bed, or with me pounding into her.

I told myself one night couldn't hurt. Only, it did.

One night shifted everything and before I realized it, trouble came knocking on my door, and her safety hung in the balance.

#PreOrder Here: https://amzn.to/3iQHNCr


#rockstar #mustread #hot #lovereading #book #oneclick #kindleunlimited #comingsoon #coverreveal #bookworm #knoxpublishing

➰Other titles from this series Now Available ➰

A Demon's Bliss ( Dark Lullabies Book 1) 




A Demon's Harmony (Dark Lullabies #2)




A Demon’s Soul #3



➰Follow E.C. Land➰

Social Media Links






⚡️Master Blogger Links






No comments:

Post a Comment