Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Give Me Books Promotions Presents NOW LIVE! Midnight Lessons by Violet Rae is available now + read for FREE in Kindle Unlimited!

 


MIDNIGHT LESSONS
by Violet Rae

NOW LIVE


 
NOW LIVE! Midnight Lessons by Violet Rae is available now + read for FREE in Kindle Unlimited!
 
This Halloween, will love be a trick or a treat?
 
Willow
Owen Callahan cruelly broke my heart six years ago, but I didn’t allow him to break my spirit. I channeled my pain into building The Bewitched Bakery, a cozy bakery filled with cinnamon spice and buttercream dreams, right here in Midnight Falls. My spooky treats have become the town’s favorite indulgence, but not everyone is charmed. Someone’s targeting me and my bakery in the most degrading way imaginable, and I have no idea who’s behind it.

Now Owen’s back, older, wiser, and offering to help—but can I trust the man who once shattered me? As Halloween approaches, I’m forced to make a choice: risk everything for a second chance at love, or guard my heart against the one person I never thought I’d need again.
 
Get your copy today 
 https://geni.us/midnightlessons



No comments:

Post a Comment