Thursday, August 8, 2013

Book Enthusiasts Promotions Presents I Breathe You (Breathe #1) by Lori L. Clark

 

 

When a tragic accident leaves Rhane Evans -- lead vocalist for the rock band Fate's Crazy -- permanently unable to speak above a whisper and kills the love of her life, she moves across the state to pick up the pieces. Shattered, Rhane struggles to understand what happened the night of the accident, an accident everyone blames her for, even though she wasn't driving the car. Enter Ian Callahan. He's the one person who may have a more tumultuous past than Rhane. Though they try hard to deny the sizzling attraction between them, it proves nearly impossible. When Ian's troubled past threatens to tear them apart, they begin to believe happiness isn't in their cards. 

Goodreads:

My Review
5 of 5 I Breathe You
I Breathe You is one of those stories that grips you right from the start and keeps you reading because you are hoping and praying for a HEA. Have you ever been in love and had a great life and then a bump in the road sets you in a different path? Well this is what has happened to Rhane Evans. She has it all. She has a great life, great boyfriend and she is the lead singer for a band named Fate's Crazy. Well one day Fate dealt her a crazy hand and she lost everything in a blink of an eye.

Rhane and the love of her life are in a car accident and she loses her voice and he loses his life. Although she was not driving everyone in their town blames her for his death. SO she decides to go to her grandparents home to start a new life. She needs to move on from all this heart ache and pain.

When Rhane moves in with her grandparents she meets Ian who is fixing up the house she is staying in. No one is more messed up than her she thinks until she meets Ian. He is a bad boy with a past but God is he swoon worthy and gorgeous. They strike up a friendship and as things start to get serious Ian's past comes back to haunt him and he must decide whether to let Rhane go or face his past head on? What will it be Ian...........



Ten things about me: 1. I'm an only child. 2. I love dogs! 3. I was born in Iowa City, Iowa and lived in Iowa until January 2007. 4. I worked as a professional psychic reader for 2 years. 5. I'm a Pisces Sun, Leo Moon with Aquarius rising. 6. I've written 6 books and am in the process of brainstorming a 7th. 7. I don't look or act my age! 8. I ran my first 1/2 marathon at age 50. 9. I love 80's hair band music. 10. I'm a claims payment analyst for one of Fortune 500 Magazine's "Top 100 places in America to work. 





RELEASE DATE: August 2, 2013




August 5




August 6





August 7




August 8





August 9





August 12




August 13




August 14




August 15




August 16




1 comment: