Saturday, March 30, 2019

Kaidans Seduction Presents Enthralled by Giana Darling AVAILABLE NOW! Special Price $2.99! FREE in KU!


Synopsis:
It was the biggest day of my life. 
I know most people say that about something joyous; a graduation, a wedding ceremony, the birth of their first child. My situation was a little different. 
Sure, it was my eighteenth birthday, but it was also the day that I was sold. 
Sold to a man with hair like a crown of gold and eyes blacker than the darkest pits of Hell. 
He bought me to own me, to control me, and to use me as a means to an end. 
I was his tool and his weapon.
And through it all, somehow, I also became his salvation. 

Goodreads:

AVAILABLE NOW! Special Price $2.99!

FREE in KU!
AMAZON UK: amzn.to/2TEI9i5
AMAZON CA: amzn.to/2uAK7G8
AMAZON AU: amzn.to/2I13eRI


Author Bio:

Giana Darling is a Top 40 Amazon Best Selling Canadian romance writer who specializes in the taboo and angsty side of love and romance. She currently lives in beautiful British Columbia where she spends time riding on the back of her man’s bike, baking pies, and reading snuggled up with her cat Persephone. 

She loves to hear from readers so please contact her at gianadarling@gmail.com if you have any questions or comments.
You can also contact Giana’s PA at gianadarlingpa@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment