Saturday, March 23, 2019

This is the last week to pre-order The Vow by Nicole French for .99



Everyone told me not to do it. But I did it anyway.

I priced this book at 99 cents. Because I wanted to share it with you

It's got a little of everything: 
- fake marriage
- enemies to lovers
- second chance romance
- stupid hot billionaire

And really, so much more, because this is one of my books, which means it's fat and full of all sorts of goodies. Skylar and Brandon? You'll get to check in on them. Layla and Nico? Who know...it does take place in New York. 

It's everything I want from a book myself, and I'm really proud of it. My editors, my peers...everyone is saying it's the best thing I've written yet.

Truth? I wrote this book for you. For my die-hard readers. It's my love letter to you, so I hope you'll open it.

So...you have just one more week to get it for 99 cents and wide. But if you don't grab it before 3/29, it'll be on KU, and the price is going up. So grab it now, dudes.

Amazon US: bit.ly/THVAmazonUS

Amazon UK: bit.ly/THVAmazonUK

Amazon CA: bit.ly/THVAmazonCA

Amazon AU: bit.ly/THVAmazonAU



No comments:

Post a Comment