Friday, April 12, 2019

Enticing Journey Promotions Presents a Release Tour for Cougar (Heritage Bay Series #3) by



Title: Cougar
Series: Heritage Bay Series #3
Author: M.A Foster
Release: April 12, 2019
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Blurb:

At eighteen, I met a man.

A man who turned my world upside down and made me the center of his.

He claimed us meeting was fate.

I agreed.

I was the damsel in distress, and he was my white knight.

I became his princess, and he was my prince charming.

He gave me the fairy tale.

The dream.

Until fate circled around and turned my dream into a living nightmare.

Now, at forty, I’m a widowed single mother left to pick of the pieces of my broken heart and my broken family.

Goodreads: 

My Review:

❤❤❤❤❤

Where do I begin with this review.... I have no idea because I have only read a few books like this that have captured my heart by tearing it apart only to put it back together again. I mean I laughed, I cried, and I screamed at the kindle all throughout the reading but the ending that ending I have to say had me swooning because it was so on point.

Emerson has it all. She has met the love of her life and she has begun a family with him. They have the best life until life hands them a serious blow and life falls apart for Emerson and she loses her husband Marcus. Sad and feeling alone she does not know what to do but she knows she has to live for her daughter.

Then life shows Emerson some sunshine in the form of a gorgeous man Jay. She struggles to have a relationship because her heart is still broken but Jay has a lot of patience and he shows her what love can be like after a loss.

This is a must read series because this book has characters and scene references to book one and two so I am going to go back and read then all in order so I can get the full effect of the story.

Buy Links (Kindle Unlimited):

Teasers:





In the Series:

Jaybird (Heritage Bay Series)

Mackenzie (Heritage Bay Series)


Author Bio:
M.A Foster is a wife, mother, sister, aunt, cousin, and best friend. She loves chocolate, lattes and all things sparkly. She was born and raised in Tampa, Florida and currently resides in Lutz, Florida with her husband and her crazy dog, Rocky.

When she’s not reading or writing, she’s either catching up with friends and family or chatting with her readers and fellow author friends on Facebook.

Social Media Links:
Facebook Author Page: https://bit.ly/2JQUwqp
Facebook Group: https://bit.ly/2t6rqZG

Giveaway: $25.00 Amazon Gift Card:

No comments:

Post a Comment