Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Kaidans Seduction Presents a Review for Twister's Survival by E.C. Land

Twister's Survival (Devil's Riot MC #3) by E.C. Land
Cover design by: Charli Childs, Cosmic Letterz Design

Synopsis:

Izzy

For as long as I can remember, I've only felt one thing - pain. It consumes every part of me and I just want it to end. Enough has happened over the years and I'm ready to make it all stop.

The night I lay out my plan and am fully prepared to end my life - he stops me. His act is simple, offering me his hand but in that, he gave me so much hope.

While Twister may have won the battle, he didn't win the war. My demons are a constant nuisance and I'm left wondering, will I survive and finally find peace? Or did I make the biggest mistake in my life accepting his help? 

Add to your TBR here: https://bit.ly/2KiHf9E

My Review

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This is another amazing book in the series The Devils Riot MC. E.C. Knows how to grab you in and keep you reading right to the end and cheering for the couple all the way.

Izzy is in so much pain that all she wants to do is end it. She can't take it any more and she wants it all to end. So as she is ending it Twister comes to her and tells her not to end things but to live and learn to shut out the pain and all the bad feelings.

Twister wants Izzy so when he sees her getting ready to take her life he jumps right in to save her. Will things work out for the both of them or will their pain be to much to bare?

No comments:

Post a Comment