Thursday, August 22, 2019

Enticing Journey Presents a Amazon/Goodreads Tour For Broken Pieces (A White Creek Novel) by Tori Fox



Title: Broken Pieces
Series: A White Creek Novel
Author: Tori Fox
Genre: Steamy Adult Contemporary Romance
Release: June 20, 2019

Blurb:

I've been broken. Time and again.

My body.

My heart.

My soul.

I'm tired of pretending I'm happy. Even when he makes it seem easy. But my heart is incapable of loving again.

________________________

She thinks she can't love.

That there is nothing left in her to give to anyone.

Especially me.

But I would give anything to love her. If only my demons can stay in the past.

Goodreads: 

My Review:

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This book is amazing and had me right from the start. I was sitting at the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen next. This is a gem of a book and I am so glad I was give a chance to read it. 

Raelynn is a lost girl in an abusive relationship. She has finally had enough and runs home to her brother where she knows she will be safe. As she is trying to pick up the pieces of her life she meets the towns bad boy Brooks and they click. The chemistry they have is palpable and they know they are right for each other. 

The only thing is they both have secrets and will the secrets destroy them or make them stronger? This is a must read and I am going to go back and read book one as I loved book two. They are standalones so it is okay to read them out of order. But like I said before this is a MUST READ story!

Buy Links (Kindle Unlimited):

Teasers:






Author Bio:
Tori Fox loves books. So much so she decided to write one. It didn’t go well. But after genre changes, many rewrites, and lots of editing she finally finished. And now that she is done, she doesn’t plan on stopping anytime soon. Besides writing you can find her curled up on the couch with her dog reading a book or lost in a makeup store purchasing more makeup than is necessary for a human. She is also a fan of hockey and whiskey, especially together. Tori lives with her fiancΓ© in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains.

Social Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment