Tuesday, January 7, 2020

***Now LIVE*** Title: Blood Lust (Royal Bastards MC Book 1) Author: Erin Trejo





***Now LIVE***

Title: Blood Lust (Royal Bastards MC Book 1)

Author: Erin Trejo


Blurb

I love being the VP of the Royal Bastards MC. It was my calling. So was the blood lust. I grew up craving it in any form I could get it and I took it with force. But that wasn’t all I wanted.

No, I wanted her. 

The old lady of a rival MC. I watched her as I sated my taste for blood but once I had her, I didn’t know if I could finish what I started. She’s found something else inside of me that I didn’t know I had. Now I don’t know what to do with her. 

Kill her? Or Keep her?

Excerpt

“You have to chase the monster. Chase the high, Drake,” she whispers before leaning in and pulling my head to her throat. With the blade tucked between us, I run my tongue along the cut, my eyes rolling into the back of my head. I hear her gasp when I seal my lips around it and begin to suck hard, like a goddamn vampire until I feel the blade prick my chest. Pulling away quickly, I look down between us. Her eyes follow before they widen. 
“I didn’t mean to cut you,” she says hurriedly. 
I can’t stop staring at it. The spot of blood that now trickles down my skin. It’s strange, almost erotic to see it. Reaching up, I slip my fingers through it, smearing it over my chest. My heart beats like a drum as energy pumps through my veins. 
“Do it.” 
“What?” 
“Do it, Evie. Cut me,” I tell her feeling like I might pass out. My heart slams into my ribs. Maybe she’s right. Maybe I need to bring the monster into the light. “Cut me,” I roar this time. She raises the blade with her shaking hand, bringing it against my chest. Her eyes meet mine and I nod my head urging her to go on. And she does. And fuck does it feel good coming from her hand. I close my eyes, tipping my head back as my cock begins to pulse. 
“Drake?” 

AUTHOR BIO:

USA Today Best-Selling Author.

Erin is an author of all things Alpha. Her specialty is MC romance but loves to dip into dark romance too. She will weave you a story that will have you gasping for air as you try to figure out what's going to happen next. All of Erin's books will have some form of romance as well as suspense. With that being said, you need to keep in mind that Erin's tagline is always true. Fairy Tales Don't Always Have A Happy Ending. Do you think you're ready to take the plunge into Erin's world?

Connect with Erin! She loves her stalkers.



Facebook Readers Group -Fire and Ice: https://bit.ly/34Ghnfy




No comments:

Post a Comment