Monday, October 8, 2018

MANIK by Amo Jones is LIVE!!!!!!!

MANIK went LIVE on Monday! Holy crapola! HE. IS. LIVE. And I'm a little blown away by the love he has received! Here are his links: 


Continue reading down below for an exclusive subscribers sneak peak into it! Also... this sneak peak... is a double treat because I have a new series coming next year, maybe you can guess what it's going to be about? 

Something dark and twisted is coming... 

“That was insane!” I say, tying my hair up into a high ponytail. I mean, I loved dancing at the studio and I always take massive joy in dancing for the cameras but dancing for a live audience, that was something else. I can feel myself latch onto the euphoria jumping through my veins.

Lucifer, which feels weird calling him that because it’s not his real name, chuckles, running his hands over his beard. “Yeah? Glad you enjoyed it. Not many people do.”

I shake my head. “I more than enjoyed it.” I run my hand over my stomach, watching as his eyes lower to the movement. I didn’t know that he was coming out, and I didn’t know that the guy who came to the bridge that night was Lucifer either. He said that they had been watching me, and that there was a whole lot that I don’t know about Midnight Mayhem, that I believe.

He tilts his head, his taut muscles clenching with every step. “Thirsty?”

I lick my lips. “A little.”

He smiles, enough for the soft ends of his eyes to crinkle. “Meet me at my trailer, baby girl. There’s a few of us there.” Then just as he walks past me, his hand swipes across the flesh of my stomach and my abs tense.

I’m feeling reckless, so why not. And anyway, I’m almost certain my days on this earth are numbered due to my psychopathic ex-maybe, sort of, chasing me.

Or maybe he’s not.

What if he’s not and this could be my life? My head swims with hope. I take the first step up to the trailer I’ve been staying in with Promise, but a hand slams over my mouth and yanks me backward.

I try to scream, but it’s no use, because nothing comes out.

Lips come to my ear. “Aww, come on, Cubby. You don’t think you can move on without me, do you?”

Then a cloth comes over my nose and everything fizzles out into the darkness of my brain.


No comments:

Post a Comment