Monday, October 8, 2018

NOW LIVE!!! Sins of the Father by Marie James is Available (FREE WITH KU)


NOW LIVE!!!


Sins of the Father is Available

(FREE WITH KU)
Eric "Lynch" Quintal is defiant and rough around the edges, but loyal to a fault.
He also has no clue what to do when a dark-haired, dark-eyed beauty happens to show up at his clubhouse with his little sister.

Sins of the Father is a little dark, a little mischievous, and a whole lot sexy.
This MC twist on best friend's brother will leave you moaning for more.

Still on the fence?

Have a look at the synopsis!

I’m not misunderstood.

I’m not confused about my position in life.

I’m not looking for answers to explain why I am the way I am.

This is the logic others use to try to make sense of me. According to them, there has to be a reason for my apathy. There has to be some sort of explanation for the calculating way I run my Club. There has to be a root cause for my depravity.

They can’t wrap their heads around the fact that I’m evil, that I’m darkness personified. Doing so would force them to acknowledge that the Devil has left Hell and is living among them.

Most people may think I’m Satan, but I answer to Lynch, President of the Ravens Ruin MC, and the Antichrist doesn’t have sh*t on me.

Buy Links: (FREE WITH KU!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment