Tuesday, November 27, 2018

HEApr & More Presents a Release Day Tour for Sean More Than Friends Book One by Fiona Keane


SEAN by Fiona Keane from Limitless Publishing is LIVE!

One-Click: Amazon | Amazon Universal

Add it to your TBR Today! http://bit.ly/SeanTBR


I have everything they said I would need. A degree, a job, an amazing group of friends—but there’s one thing missing... 

To him we’re nothing more than friends—good friends. To me he’s the one man who makes my heart beat faster. It doesn’t matter that his affections are elsewhere, I continue to love him from a distance dreaming of a happily ever after.

Then...my world is turned upside down. Even if we manage to find each other through this storm, it will be a race against time. 

A fight against all the odds. 

The battle of a lifetime.

No matter where this road takes us, I won’t regret a thing. He’s the man who owns my heart, my soul, and everything in between. 

And his name…is Sean.

One-Click: Amazon | Amazon Universal

GOODREADS: http://bit.ly/SeanTBR


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This is more than a five star story to me. It was me when I was younger and I loved my best friend. We never got the chance to be more because he was killed by a drunk driver. So when I was reading this story I couldn't help but cry like a crazy loon because I was seeing my life unfold in front of me.

Avery she has it all but the one thing she wants and that is Sean. Yes she was dating someone else but her heart belonged to him and him alone. Then when they get a chance to see where things could go there is a bump in the road that causes them to pause.

Sean I loved him he is so swoon worthy and loving, and caring in so many ways and when he gives he gives with everything within him. I loved the friendship they had that morphed into love and something more that they both deserved. This is one of those books you read over and over again just to feel the friendship morph into a loving relationship. I can't wait for book two because the cast of friends are more family than friends.






MEET FIONA KEANE:
Fueled by coffee and rainy days, shelves of books consuming her home in the Pacific Northwest, and a vivid imagination, Fiona writes about love because she believes the world needs more of it. She could spend eternity lost in a story, taken into someone’s thoughts while she is left lingering there long after the pages have turned. Fiona works to meld themes in the current world and spin them into stories of longing, determination, and hope. Her characters are relatable and relevant, as they battle their own fictional version of existence.


2 comments: