Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Enticing Journey Presents a Release Tour for Lasts (Cape Hill #2) by C.L. Matthews


Title: Lasts
Series: Cape Hill #2
Author: C.L. Matthews
Genre: Erotic Romance
Release Date: November 21, 2018





Él es de otra.

He’s married. He’s forbidden, but I want him.
Knowing what can never be kills me.
No podemos desafiar al destino, estamos destinados el uno para el otro.
Ella está con él. 
Pero él no es digno de ese amor, y ella siempre será mi vida.
I’ll burn the entire world to the ground until she rights her wrongs.
This will end with us, and she knows it.


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

First I want to say that you need to read book one in this series to understand what is happening in this book. I did not do that so I was thoroughly confused until my friend told me you have to read book one in order to understand what is going on in book two.

This is what I do know there are three main characters and Leia is a young girl who is starved for love by one person. That person is someone she should NOT be with and I mean seriously she should not be with this man. He is an older man way older and it is TABOO! Then we have her friend Brax who is secretly in love with her but she can't see it because she is in love with an older man. All she can see is friendship but as time goes on she sees him a little differently. Then there is Silas I have to say that I was very upset with him and what he was doing to Leia. 

This book is very taboo and dark and should not be read by some who have triggers of men being with younger women.



After Firsts I was hooked, after Lasts I’m addicted! CL Matthews can melt my kindle any day. She has a way with taboo that just leaves you wanting more. Lasts was not enough! - Book Boyfriend Whoarder
I thought I was ready for Lasts. It turns out I had no idea. This book was so good! - Kate Tinnin, Goodreads Reviewer
A love so strong that drove these characters to be intertwined in their paths, we follow a story with glimpses of a past where I greedily took everything C.L Matthews shared with us. Truly this author has created something with more than a romance but a tale where the journey breaks all taboos. - Gizel Alvarez, Goodreads Reviewer












C.L. Matthews resides in Utah, the state with the best snow on earth. She is not a fan of the snow but loves her state just the same. She is known for her swag business and creative pieces. C.L. Matthews is a swag maker, reader, and a fairly new author, it isn't an easy task but she wants to succeed in many things. Her hobbies consist of crafting, drinking coffee until she can't consume any more, and reading until she falls asleep with books in her lap. C.L. Matthews is married to her childhood best friend, she got her happily ever after.



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment