Saturday, November 17, 2018

Kiki Reader PA Services & More Presents a New Release for Salvation In Chaos by Linny Lawless

╔════••*•❥•*••*•❥•*••════╗
░N░E░W░ ░R░E░L░E░A░S░E░ 
╚════••*•❥•*••*•❥•*••════╝
 
   ☠🔥☠ Salvation In CHAOS ☠🔥☠
by Linny Lawless
Chaos Kings MC Series
☠ Blurb ☠


Ratchet

When I stake my claim on Sam, she drugs me, steals my money and runs off like a frightened rabbit on a rainy night at Bike Week. I was determined to find her again, and when I do she’s with Sid and the Hell Hounds MC. She’s the Real I never knew I needed. I don’t give a damn what she’s done to survive. I will protect what’s mine and keep her safe from the Hell she escaped from.

Sam

I was property of the Hell Hounds MC. Used, violated, abused. I knew I’d be good as dead if I didn’t escape Sid and the club. So I ran and tried to blend in with rowdy crowds at Bike Week. But then the huge scruffy biker who called himself Ratchet of the Chaos Kings MC claimed me as his, I ran from him. I dreaded and hoped I would see him again. He showed me kindness with his touch that took my breath away, and made my body tingle.  

☠ Link ☠
☠ Giveaway ☠
http://bit.ly/ReleaseSalvation  

 
☠ Author Links ☠
Facebook page:
Chaos Coven Clubhouse:
Goodreads:
#ReleaseBlitz #NewRelease #CKMC #SalvationInCHAOS #LinnyLawless #MustRead #oneclick #MCRomance #MC #Biker #KikiReaderPAServices #Giveaway #live



No comments:

Post a Comment