Monday, February 18, 2019

InkSlinger Presents Today we are revealing the brand-new covers for THE TIME SERIES by Jennifer Millikin.


Today we are revealing the brand-new covers for THE TIME SERIES by Jennifer Millikin. 

The series includes the standalone titles, Our Finest Hour, Magic Minutes, and The Lifetime of a Second. 


Check out the covers and links for each title below.


Our Finest Hour by Jennifer Millikin:

PURCHASE NOW FOR ONLY 99 CENTS! 

Book Blurb:
Some people live by a set of rules. 
I have only one, and I learned it the hard way: Don’t let anyone get too close. 
The night I met Isaac, I followed that rule. 
No last names exchanged, no details about our lives, and we spent the next hour soothing unspoken pains. 
When our hour was over, we went our separate ways, never to see each other again. 
Until the day I suddenly needed help. 
We shared a shocked expression, we shared a stuttering greeting. 
Just wait until he finds out what else we share. 
I have a feeling he’s going to take my rule and throw it out the window. 
But not without a fight. 
There’s a reason for my rule, and I’m not going to forget it anytime soon. 
A touching and tender romance novel about those who break our hearts, and the people who repair them. 

Goodreads:

My Review:

💜💜💜💜

First off I have to say that this is one of those books you love to hate because the heroine is such a biatch. She is rude and obnoxious and she has no regard for others feelings and her secrets well let's just say that the secrets really irritated me. I understood she had abandonment issues with her mother leaving her but that did not give her the right to ask like a spoiled little biatch.

Aubrey has meet the man of her dreams Isaac who is a doctor and he is loving and caring and so much more. They have this great chemistry and share one night together that is simply amazing and then she is gone. She leaves Isaac and does not see him until five years later. 

In the five years she has a huge secret she needs to tell Isaac and when she does she is worried about his reaction but the way he handles her secret really had my heart skipping a beat because I want a man like that. Isaac really loves Aubrey and he is willing to do anything for her but she is such a biatch to him and it all stems from her mother abandoning her. 

So yes I liked this book but the main character really had me on the edge of my seat yelling at my kindle wanting to punch through it to her because she needed a good arse kicking so she can act right!

PURCHASE NOW FOR ONLY 99 CENTS! 


Magic Minutes by Jennifer Millikin:

PURCHASE NOW! 

Book Blurb:
Ember I was eighteen when Noah Sutton entered my life. 
He was destined for greatness, and I could barely scrape enough money together to help my mother pay our rent. 
We fell in love. 
A summer of pushing limits, breaking rules, and living in moments I thought would last forever. None of that stopped him from leaving. 
Noah All my life I had one passion, one goal, a singular pursuit. 
Then Ember happened. 
A free spirit, a girl who didn't need music to dance.
 She filled my rigid world with the very thing I didn't know it was missing. 
I’ve always regretted leaving her. 
What’s the point of realizing a dream if she isn't there to share it with? 
Getting her back won’t be easy. 
She’s moved on. My whole life has been one big competition, and it just so happens I’ve never accepted defeat. 
Game on. 

Goodreads:

The Lifetime of a Second by Jennifer Millikin:

PURCHASE NOW! 

Book Blurb:
Brynn Escape. 
That was my sole focus. 
Forget the headlines, forget the threats.
 Forgetting what I’ve done? Never. 
To disappear, I needed money. 
I fled the big city in the desert to hide in a small town amongst the pines. 
The plan?
 Blend in, work until I have what I need, and then vanish. 
The problem? 
Connor Vale ruined everything. 
Falling for him would be easy, if it weren't for one inescapable truth: For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, and nobody around me is safe. 
Connor Brynn Montgomery slammed into my life like a category five hurricane. 
She stepped in front of my truck, and everything changed. 
One second to swerve, one second to jump from my vehicle, one second to never be the same.
 I gave her a job. 
It wasn't a smart idea. 
She’s guarded, withdrawn, and aloof. 
She wears shirts with snarky sayings and won’t let me get within a foot of her. 
She doesn’t talk much, so I watch her move. 
Unspoken pain pours from her eyes, emotion moves with each twist of her lips. 
Hidden behind her prickly exterior is a tenderness that mesmerizes me. 
Every day she reveals a piece of herself. 
Every day I get closer to learning about the fear that grips her. 
Every day I fall a little more in love with her. 

Goodreads:


OUR FINEST HOUR IS ON SALE FOR ONLY 99 CENTS! 

AUTHOR INFORMATION:
Jennifer Millikin is a contemporary fiction author of five full-length novels and a contributor for Scottsdale Moms Blog. When she isn't writing she can be found cooking, hiking, or in downward dog. 

FIND JENNIFER:


No comments:

Post a Comment