Wednesday, February 27, 2019

HEA PR Presents a Teaser Reveal for Deserving Love (Love At Last #4) by K.L. Myers


Deserving Love by K.L. Myers is set to release on March 4th!!!

One-Click today! AMAZON US | AMAZON UNIVERSAL

ADD TO GOODREADS: http://bit.ly/DeservingLoveTBR


I’m a paid killer. I have blood on my hands and too many scars under my skin.

Being a killer for the Vicci Crime Family left me no time to build a lasting relationship. I certainly never imagined that my new task would lead me to the one woman who would make my heart beat again. Especially after my past with Lillian.

I was supposed to protect Bethany and her son. Instead, I brought danger to their doorstep. It’s about more than saving lives when hearts are involved.

Walking away is my only choice. It’s the only way to keep them safe, to keep them alive.

At least that’s what I keep telling myself.

One-Click today! AMAZON US AMAZON UNIVERSAL

ADD TO GOODREADS: http://bit.ly/DeservingLoveTBR


MEET THE AUTHORS:
K.L. Myers was born in West Berlin, Germany while her father was stationed there. She spent her childhood moving from continent to continent finally landing permanently in Colorado when her father retired. Eventually, K.L. moved to "hell", aka Arizona where she resides with her husband & their fur babies. She has 2 grown daughters & 3 grandchildren.

KL has a passion for reading and writing hot romance when she isn't juggling family & a full-time job.

Her books & novellas show a pension for a bad boy with a heart of gold. Coupling her bad boys with strong, independent women who don't need rescuing, and just maybe a taste of naughty redemption! Her characters will pull you in & leave you satiated, yet panting for more, More, MORE!

HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment