Monday, September 24, 2018

Brighter Than the Boss by Marika Ray is available now + FREE in KU!!!


“This book has it all! Intense emotions, laugh out loud moments… and an epic ending that will have you swooning! Trust me you need this book in your life!” – Goodreads reviewer



Enter to win a $25 Amazon gift card ➩ http://bit.ly/2OFIY8w

When a case of mistaken identity leads to a naked make-out session with my hot new employee, I decide to do the sensible thing and stay far, far away to save both our jobs. Trouble is, all the whiskey and women in the world can't burn that memory out of my brain.

She's everything I'm not: a happy, non-swearing, ray of sunshine. She's positively annoying, but I can't deny the burning attraction that sparks every time we're near each other.

When a statewide tsunami warning puts my crew of lifeguards in a life or death emergency, Sunny and I have to set our feelings aside to work closely together. Crazy enough, the tsunami and tenuous job situation are the least of my worries when she starts digging around in my dark past.


ALSO AVAILABLE 

The Beach Squad Boxed Set: Books 1-3
Free in Kindle Unlimited

#4 Beach Bum Billion-Heiress 
Free in Kindle Unlimited

Handcuffed Hussy (novella) – only 99c 
Free in Kindle Unlimited

COMING SOON

Christmas Eve Do-Over (a Holiday Novella) – releasing November 8, 2018 – only 99c 

No comments:

Post a Comment