Monday, May 6, 2019

Give Me Books Promotions Presents NOW LIVE!!! Loathe Me by LP Lovell is available now & only $2.99 for release week!!!



NOW LIVE!!! Loathe Me by LP Lovell is available now & only $2.99 for release week!!!

“What an absolutely explosive read! …A flawlessly written story that left me longing for the pages to never end!” – The Book Whisperer

“non-stop action coupled with a delicious slow burn romance!” – Amazon reviewer


I’m a soldier. A killer. The Russian Elite.

She’s a mafia princess. A job. A runaway bride.

My business is death, however, I find myself manipulated into becoming a glorified babysitter to Adelina Ricci. She’s spoiled, naive, reckless, and yet she see’s parts of me I didn’t know existed. Makes me want things I had never even imagined. I will protect her from everything, but I can’t save her from me— that damage is already done.

A lethal knight. A rebellious pawn. A lie that will ruin them both.

Loathe me or love me?



No comments:

Post a Comment