Sunday, May 26, 2019

Kaidans Seduction Presents Pre-Order for Teardrop Shot by Tijan

Title: Teardrop Shot
Release date: June 24th 
Genre: Sports Romance 



Tijan's Reader Group! JOIN THE FUN! 

Will be in KU but will be available for pre-order on all sites prior to release day.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:


Blurb: 
I asked for his criteria for bed buddies–that's the PG version.

He swore at me and said he didn’t do groupies. And just like that, our friendship was off to a great start. 

Reese Forster was the starting point guard for the Seattle Thunder. 

Gorgeous. Cocky. Loved by the nation.

He’s also attending preseason basketball training camp where I used to work. 

Correction: where I work again, because I was fired from my last job. 

And dumped. 

And I might have a tiny bit of baggage, but that’s normal. Right? 

Reese and I shouldn’t have become friends. We shouldn’t have become roommates. 

And we really shouldn’t have started sleeping together … (Except we did.) 

I’m adorably psychotic. He’s in the NBA. This is not a disaster waiting to happen, at all. Teardrop Shot is a 107k standalone with brand new characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment