Monday, January 21, 2019

Give Me Book Promotions Presents REDEMPTION by Callie Anderson NOW LIVE!!!

REDEMPTION
by Callie Anderson

NOW LIVE!!!

NOW LIVE!!! Redemption by Callie Anderson is available now + FREE in Kindle Unlimited!!!

“absolutely brilliant… Redemption is so raw and real, that I felt each word written, down to my very soul.” – Goodreads reviewer

“What a sensational read!! Completely and utterly mesmerising!” – Goodreads reviewer


A tragic past…
Lost and confused, I ran.
Ran from the demons that haunted me.
From a past filled with pain and secrets.
A relapse…
But I was lost.
Confused.
And the darkness suffocated me.
My soul was shattered.
And then Cole Hunter steppes into my life again.
And he loved me.
Every broken part of me was his.
He was my protector.
And I was his world.
Our love was messy, heart-stopping…
Beautiful.
But he was my Redemption.

ALSO AVAILABLE

Indiscretion

Free in Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment