Monday, January 21, 2019

Give Me Books Presents THE REVENGE SERIES BOX SET by Natalie Wrye $1.99 SALE!!!

THE REVENGE SERIES
BOX SET
by Natalie Wrye

$1.99 SALE!!!


$1.99 SALE!!! The Revenge Series Box Set by Natalie Wrye is only $1.99 for a limited time!!! (reg. $6.99)

“suspense, intrigue, sexy characters, edge-of-your-seat story lines and strong heroines… One of my favorite series of all time!” – Amazon reviewer



Three full-length romances with humor, heart, suspense and steam. Cocky, heart-of-gold alpha males inside.


Riske and Revenge: Book 1
Nine years later, when a huge publishing house tries to buy my small press, I storm into the office of the CEO to find him.
Same cocky grin. Different name.


Perfect Revenge: Book 2
As a partner in my own company, I put the “cock” in the word “cocky…amongst other things, of course. The only exception to this rule was her.


Sweet Revenge: Book 3
Mr. Playboy Pro is none other than Colton Evans, my CEO’s step-brother.

A walking wet dream with dark features and an even darker past, I find that behind the fan-favorite smile is an arrogant bastard.

The worst part? I think I like it.

The Revenge Series will leave you hot and bothered, laughing and full of WTF twists and turns. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment